Merchant provides shipping insurance ONLY if purchaser opts-in for “Premium Shipping Protection”.
Protection covers items that are damaged during transit.
For insurance to be valid, please do make sure to CHECK FOR SHIPPING DAMAGE “ON THE SPOT” while delivery driver is on site. Otherwise your claim will be DECLINED. If there are shipping damages, let the delivery driver MARK DOWN the damage ON THE SPOT (please make sure to take photos and keep the box) and DO NOT REJECT the package.
1. Damages during transit
2. Damages identified at time of delivery
3. Lost during transit
Does not cover:
2. Lost after delivery. Some common examples are “I was not home”, “I did not sign for it, “It was left outside”, or “It was delivered to the wrong address”
3. Damages found after items have been “delivered”‘, Coverage will be declined if damage is found after the carrier already delivers the item. You MUST have the delivery driver mark down damage prior to accepting the package in order for your insurance claim to be processed.
4. Customer failed to inspect at time of delivery. Some common examples are “I was not home” or “driver was in a big rush” or “driver did not let me inspect” or “Somebody else received it”.
It is YOUR responsibility to inspect the package prior to the driver leaving.
5. 3rd party receiver failed to inspect at time of delivery. Some common examples are “Somebody at the bodyshop received it” or “lt was left at front desk”.
Customers are responsible for their package once an item has been delivered. Please ensure that the package is in a secured environment upon delivery.
Body Shops are known to break items during installation. If damages are not identified AT TIME OF DELIVERY, please TAKE YOUR COMPLAINT TO THE BODY SHOP.
Body Shops are known to lose items while items are “just sitting there” or “never touched them”. if missing items are not identified AT
TIME OF DELIVERY, please TAKE YOUR COMPLAIN TO THE BODY SHOP.